IAOLE is pleased to call attention to the upcoming International Legal Ethics Symposium in Tokyo on March 7, 2020. ILEST20 will be the tenth annual ILEST. The symposium language will be Japanese. For additional information, contact IAoLE’s President and conference host Yasutomo Morigiwa [email@example.com] or IAoLE’s Secretary Francesca Bartlett [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- Monday, April 19, 2021, 1pm-3pm, EDT: Complicity and Lesser Evils Panel Discussion
- March 7, 2020 Tokyo International Legal Ethics Symposium (in Japanese)
- URL for June 2017 Nottingham Conference on Legal Education, Legal Practice and Technology
- Call for Papers for a Conference on “LEGAL EDUCATION, LEGAL PRACTICE AND TECHNOLOGY”
- Turkish Judicial Ethics (until June 3, 2016) and Belle Wiese Chair of Legal Ethics, The University of Newcastle, Australia (until June 24, 2016)