CLE 2017submission formThe Nottingham Centre for Legal Education has issued a call for papers for its conference on “LEGAL EDUCATION, LEGAL PRACTICE AND TECHNOLOGY”. The conference will be held on 16-17 June 2017. Proposals are due by Feb. 6, 2017. See the CLE 2017 submission form and the CLE 2017 announcement-call for papers.
- Monday, April 19, 2021, 1pm-3pm, EDT: Complicity and Lesser Evils Panel Discussion
- March 7, 2020 Tokyo International Legal Ethics Symposium (in Japanese)
- URL for June 2017 Nottingham Conference on Legal Education, Legal Practice and Technology
- Call for Papers for a Conference on “LEGAL EDUCATION, LEGAL PRACTICE AND TECHNOLOGY”
- Turkish Judicial Ethics (until June 3, 2016) and Belle Wiese Chair of Legal Ethics, The University of Newcastle, Australia (until June 24, 2016)