England and Wales are about to conduct a major review concerning education and training requirements for individuals and entities delivering legal services. The review seeks to draw on international experience and is organized by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, the Bar Standards Board, and the Institute of Legal Executives Professional Standards. These groups are seeking expressions of interest from “suppliers with the knowledge, experience and capability to provide the range of research expertise necessary to undertake the Legal Services Education and Training Review. Further information regarding the review is available at http:www.sra.org.uk/review2020.
- Monday, April 19, 2021, 1pm-3pm, EDT: Complicity and Lesser Evils Panel Discussion
- March 7, 2020 Tokyo International Legal Ethics Symposium (in Japanese)
- URL for June 2017 Nottingham Conference on Legal Education, Legal Practice and Technology
- Call for Papers for a Conference on “LEGAL EDUCATION, LEGAL PRACTICE AND TECHNOLOGY”
- Turkish Judicial Ethics (until June 3, 2016) and Belle Wiese Chair of Legal Ethics, The University of Newcastle, Australia (until June 24, 2016)