Instructions to Change Your Profile/Account Info

Have a new email address or institutional affiliation?

You can now edit your own profile information on the IAOLE page. After you login, you can change your email, change your professional affiliation or address, or add or delete a URL associated with your profile.

To do this, go to the “Membership” menu item at the top of the webpage and select “login.”  Your user name is probably your first initial followed by your last (family) name,  with no spaces or dashes.  If you don’t remember your password, you can go to this page and ask to reset it.  If the password reset function doesn’t work because you are no longer use the email address that you used when you registered, you can contact Professor Laurel Terry ( at Penn State Dickinson Law and ask for asisstance.